Yiddish language/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Yiddish language, or pages that link to Yiddish language or to this page or whose text .
- Germanic language : Add brief definition or description
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Yiddish theater : Theatrical performances presented in the Yiddish language, either written in Yiddish or translated to it.
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- : One of the Romance languages, originating in jewish communities in moorish Spain
- Ladino: One of the Romance languages, spoken by Jewish people, whose communities were isolated enough from the general population of the Iberian Peninsula for their language to diverge