Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Universals, or pages that link to Universals or to this page or whose text .
- Metaphysics : Branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the nature of the world.
- Ontology (philosophy) : The branch of philosophy that considers what things exist, and what existence implies.
- Nominalism : Family of views in philosophy that deny the existence of universals.
- Trope theory : Add brief definition or description
- Aristotle : (384-322 BCE) Ancient Greek philosopher and scientist, and one of the most influential figures in the western world between 350 BCE and the sixteenth century.
- David Armstrong : Australian philosopher focused on epistemology, ontology and philosophy of mind. Author of Materialist Theory of Mind.