Rook (chess)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Rook (chess), or pages that link to Rook (chess) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rook (chess). Needs checking by a human.
- Chess symbols in Unicode : Chess pieces represented by symbols that are defined in the Unicode character set.
- Chess : 2-player board game for a checkered board; requires skill, strategy and intellect; the 1960s 3M Bookshelf game series included a version of Chess
- Exchange sacrifice (chess) : Situation in chess where one player voluntarily gives up a Rook but captures an opponent's minor piece (i.e. a Bishop or Knight) in exchange for it.
- Persian language : An Indo-European language spoken primarily in Iran and Afghanistan.