Munich Conference/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Munich Conference, or pages that link to Munich Conference or to this page or whose text .
- World War II : War between the Allies (most notably the UK, US and Soviet Union) and the Axis (principally Germany and Japan) 1939–1945.
- World War II, Origins : Details of the road to World War II.
- Adolf Hitler : (1889–1945) Politician in Germany; became 1921 Nazi Party leader, 1933 Reichskanzler (Chancellor), then 1934 as der Führer dictator before and during World War II.
- Neville Chamberlain : (18 March 1869 – 9 November 1940) British Conservative prime minister of the United Kingdom, serving one term between 1937 to 1940.
- Édouard Daladier : The Prime Minister of France on the outbreak of World War II.
- Benito Mussolini : (1883-1945) The Fascist dictator of Italy from 1922 until 1943; as part of the Axis alliance, he led his country into war against France and Britain in 1940, and against the United States in 1941.
- Edvard Benes : Add brief definition or description