Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
The works of Gordon Brown are listed on the works subpage
- Bower, Tom: Gordon Brown, HarperCollins, 2003.
- Routledge, Paul: Gordon Brown: The Biography, Simon & Schuster, 1998.
- Seldon, Anthony and Lodge, Guy: Brown at 10, Biteback, 2010
- Blair, Tony A Journey, Harper Press 2010
- Darling, Alistair: Back from the Brink: 1000 days at Number 11, Atlantic Books, 2011
- Gould, Philip The Unfinished Revolution: How New Labour changed British politics for ever, Little Brown, 2011.
- Mandelson, Peter: The Third Man: Life at the Heart of New Labour, HarperPress 2010
- Pym, Hugh; Kochan, Nick: Gordon Brown the First Year in Power, Bloomsbury, 1998.
- Rawnsley, Andrew: Servants of the people:The inside story of New Labour, Penguin Books.2001.
- Rosen, Greg: Old Labour to New:The Dreams that Inspired, the Battles that Divided. Politicos Publishing, 2005.
- Seldon, Anthony: Blair, Chapter 40, Free Press, 2004
- White, Michael: Gordon Brown: a gifted man, ground down by the success of a rival, Guardian, 10 May 2010.
- Wolf, Martin: The Economic Legacy of Mr Brown, Financial Times 13 May 2010