< CambridgeJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:02, 13 October 2010 by (reordering and re-linking)
Error in widget AddThis: unable to write file /var/www/html/citiz/public_html/wiki/extensions/Widgets/compiled_templates/wrt63856a9e789e65_50076131
- See also changes related to Cambridge, or pages that link to Cambridge or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- University of Cambridge : University located in the City of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, is the second oldest university in the English-speaking world and the sixth oldest in Europe.
- Panton Arms : A pub in Cambridge, U.K., where the Panton Principles were originally drafted in 2009.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : City separated from Boston, Massachusetts by the Charles River; home of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Oxford : the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
- Oxford : A city in Oxfordshire, UK, known as the location of Oxford University.
- Pub : Add brief definition or description